8 Aralık 2013 Pazar

My latte takes me to...


Bu hafta beni başka dünyalara ve hayallere götüren mükemmel tatlar ve anları sizlerle paylaşmak istiyorum.

@FERAH FEZA - Karaköy












@MANGERIE - Bebek






@IKEA - Ümraniye









@PALLADIUM AVM - Enjoying with my best in SEPHORA









@HOME - Making my make-up of the day






@İSTİNYEPARK - Christmas spirit around the mall






@HOME - Enjoying my finally found FOCO coconut water 





@HOME - Being not sure about the color of MONCLER outwear











@STARBUCKS - Of course, enjoying my gingerbread latte in Ümraniye Buyaka:)



@LE PAIN QUOTİDİEN - Wonderful christmas gifts in Ümraniye Buyaka





@ WORK - When I'm bored :) - Ümraniye Buyaka





@JAMIE'S ITALIAN - Zorlu AVM



         

Outwear : Moncler 
Sweatshirt and scarf: Massimo Dutti
Trousers : Zara
Loafer : Hotiç
Bag : Balenciaga



@BIG CHEFS - Batı Ataşehir




@MALDIVES? - No of course :) Dreaming of beautiful walkway in the middle of the ocean




 Have a wonderful and inspiring week...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder